Watch the following video
Charlie Rose interviews Google CEO Larry Page about his far-off vision for the company. It includes aerial bikeways and internet balloons … and then it gets even more interesting, as Page talks through the company’s recent acquisition of Deep Mind, an AI that is learning some surprising things.
The more you learn about technology, the more you learn what is possible!
A 21 minute interview with Larry Page, CEO of Google
Key Words to take note:
- Computer is a mess?
- The computer does not understand you?
- Speak recognition still not very good!
- Deep Mind
- Computer learned to play games
- Artificial Intelligence
- Study the Brain
- A machine sees a cat!
- Security and Privacy
- Medical Records
- Transportation Systems
- Automated cars
- Los Angeles is 50% cars and parking lots
Interview done by Charlie Rose, Visit TED at www.ted.com
1. What possibilities do you see in using technology in education?
2. Do you see any changes in the way we do business?
3. What is your opinion of Google now?